in case you are under 18 years old or highly religious or have tightminded way to see pleasures of life i highly recommend you to kindly bugger off from this blog

Sunday

CB user comment and experience

Just as a quick unusual notice,this is 3 part letter from Female Chastity Belt user to belt provider...

Dear XXXX,

This is a report on my first experience with my cb

I am German, 33 years old and married 5 years to a French guy. In the last two years we have discovered bondage and soft domination and are really addicted to our great pleasure.

When I come home from work, sometimes a red envelope is waiting for me, and I will have to follow the instructions inside to prepare myself for a night of sexual games.

A couple of months ago we discovered your site and we were very excited. That night we played a little game and my husband measured me according to the Access Denied patern. At least, I though it was a game up to 3 weeks ago!

I came home from work on Friday night and a red envelope was waiting for me. I always take a lot of time to open the envelope, because of fear, nervousness, and exitation. This time, my husband asked me to undress myself completely, and lock myself into a pair of handcuffs and a spreader bar. I must fix the bar at my feet and lock myself with the handcufffs to a hook on the ceiling.

I did so. I waited, locked up in this way for only one hour, but it seemed like a week to me. Then my husband got home and started to play with me, and got me really excited. Then, without unlocking me, he told me that he had a present for me. He disapeared for a couple of minutes and came back with a large box. He opened it, and showed me the belt.

It was for me, a real shock. I must admit it is beautifully made but I was not prepared. He waited a couple of minutes trying to calm me down and locked me in the belt.

The first impression was not as bad as I feared It is not as unpleasnat as I thought. My husband took some photos while I was still attached and then freed me.

After the first shock, the excitation came back and I wanted to make love as never before. Poor me. My husband informed me that he as the intention to keep me locked as long as I can bear it. We had a terrible fight and he left the house leaving me alone and belted. I had to cry

I had the time to have a closer look at the belt and try to unlock it or touch my vagina to cool me down. It is impossible. The belt is very tight, ( too tight? ) and has secuirty locks and a secondary shield.

I was really depressed but fell asleep after a couple of hours.

The following morning I found my husband sleeping on the sofa. I woke him up and he agreed to unlock me. We had a terrible day, after our disastous night, but I promised myself to try the belt again when he will be away from home, and attempt to get used to it.

XXXXX, I promise to write to you again, when I have a new experience to write you about.

Katrin

Second try

Since the first attempt, the cb became more or less a taboo between my husband and me. We did not talk about it again, but in the last 2 weeks there was no red envelope and no fun with our sexual life. My husband was very upset about my reaction but did not say anything.

After 2 weeks of abstinence, (without the aid of the belt!), I decided that I needed to do something. And I came to the conclusion that I will have to try to wear the cb, but at first on my own, with no spectators, and with a complete freedom of decision.

I tried to find the belt at home, but did not succeed. It was somewhere else. I started to panic a bit. Did my husband find someone else who wants to wear it?

So I decided to talk openly with him and ask him to give me the cb for a test alone. He refused, and told me that it does not make sense to have a belt if you have the keys and the freedom to use it when you want. It will have to be under his conditions or will not be. I must confess that I like those kinds of situations when you are put under pressure, but this was not enough to persuade me to try again.

After another week without sex, I decided to seek advice of a good friend. She advised me to try again and provoke him to lock me in the belt. According to her it will not last more than one day or two because of hygiene and skin problems, so what was my problem?

Last Friday I came back from home, no envelope as expected but I decided to replay the belt scenario. I undressed myself, locked myself in the spreader bar and the handcuffs and waited for my man to come back from work.

When he came back, he hardly looked at me and told me that he was invited to have a few beers with friends and left our place. I was left alone attached to the ceiling naked, and really depressed. What could I do to make him happy again? On the short term nothing! I was trapped in my own devise for at least 3-4 hours.

When he came back he lifted me but did not unlock me and put me on the sofa and went to bed. I was freezing, and completely disappointed.

The following morning I begged him to unlock me and to put me the belt on. If he did so, I would do everything he wanted at least for a week. He could not hide a large smile. I was lost! He told me he had to go to the office to retrieve the cb and left immediately, leaving me locked up. I could not avoid urinating on the sofa!

One hour later he came back and he discovered me on the sofa lying in my urine. What a mess...

But he was so excited that we made love like dogs, without unlocking me. Then, after, he fixed the belt on.

I had to stay like this another 2 hours very dirty, feeling miserable and belted.

After this period he unlocked me, and informed me about the program of the rest of the week (I promised to do what he wants ):

Up to Sunday I will stay naked, belted, and the hands behind my back secured with the handcuffs whatever happens. He only allowed me a quick shower to be clean, but under his supervision.

He played with me like this up to Monday morning. The belt was not the biggest problem. My hand and arms were a much bigger problem.

Actually I got used to the belt quite quickly except the waistband, which is a bit too tight. Going to the toilet is a big problem with the secondary shield, but every time my husband unlocked it to go to urinate. And as long as I could not do anything myself, he cleaned me. On the other hand sleeping was a bigger problem but not only because of the belt. The very unpleasant aspect of the belt being the feeling to be always wet and the too tight waist band.

On Monday I was quite happy that the game will end, but we had a good time and I had a lot of frustration, I am also very pleased and exited that I succeeded. But I was feeling very dirty. My husband did not unlock the belt until the last minute, I had to take a shower under his supervision, and then he made an inspection what was the state of my skin, and allowed me to dress my self. He informed me that he would bring me to work and that he will pick me up at night. So we left our house...

At 4 he was already in my office to pick me up, I had no chance during the day to think about sex or touch myself. We drove back home and he asked me to undress myself completely locked my hands with the handcuffs once again and brought me in the bathroom. Then he informed me that he would shave me to allow me to wear the belt for a longer period. In the past I always refused to be shaved but I had promised him to do what he wants for a week.

Then he locked me in the belt, and dressed me very sexy with a very short and tight dress, everybody could see that I was bearing something special. We went out to visit friends. I was feeling very uncomfortable. I am sure that they have noticed it but did not say a word.

On our way back I was complaining but he informed me that as long as I could bear it, I would be locked until further notice. The night was very difficult and this was the first time I had to go to the bathroom belted alone and not playing. It was a very dirty feeling. It is impossible to feel clean. Even without the secondary shield on. I had a strange feeling being free but belted. I think I preferred to be attached than free with the belt on.

Tuesday morning he unlocked the belt for 30 min to allow me to clean myself and to check my skin and I had to be belted again, and go to the office belted. I almost refused to leave the house, but as long as I had the choice in the clothing it was not that bad. The all day was a real torture: I was feeling like in prison and could not think of something else. Because of the waistband, staying seated for a long time is a real pain, and I had difficulties to taking a breath. Going to the toilet with the secondary shield is also a nightmare, it takes one-quarter hour to get more or less clean (less than more) and my underwear is too tight with the belt on.

I came back home earlier than usual because I could not bear it any more, my skin was in a terrible state, it was hurting, I could not breathe properly and I was feeling very dirty. I hate it! At home I took a shower and stay on the sofa half-naked and watched tv. My husband came back very late and I was in a very bad mood. I have asked him to unbelt me.

As expected he refused, but to give me a rest and allow my skin to recover after 24 hours of wearing the belt.( I wonder how can someone wear it for month? ) he unbelted and allowed me to have another shower under his supervision, and asked me to go in our room. He locked my arms at the top of the bed, to prevent me doing anything, put me some baby cream on the skin to repair the damage and let me alone.

Being left alone in the dark and attached usually something I adore, but this time after such a difficult experience with the belt I was not finding that funny and exiting at all.

Yesterday morning the same scenario went on again, the skin had recovered quiet quickly in the night, so my husband decided that I could bear the belt once again. So he belted me. The only compromise he made was not to lock the secondary shield. I told him the problem with the underpants and he asked me not to wear any (I should have kept my mouth shut!)

The day was a bit better (that was not difficult) mainly because it is much easier to go to the toilet without the secondary shield. Otherwise I can not get use to the waistband which is hurting after sitting for a half-hour. Being without underpants was exciting me a lot, but I could not do anything to cool it down. I can only dream that my man will be also excited tonight and decide to have sex!

At night I had the surprise to fond my husband already at home and he informed me that he had invited our best Friends to have diner, to present them the belt. I was mixed feeling: we already had some sexual experience with them but this was quite limited and I was not the centre of interest.

They came at eight and my man asked me to undress myself, to show them the belt, I was red as much as I can be, but I have done it and he showed them the first photos of my belting. We had a wonderful evening despite the belt, our friends did not make dirty comments and I have seen that the man was very excited and I will not wonder that he will try to belt his wife in the short term. After the dinner I was hoping to make love but nothing happened. As Tuesday I was allowed to have a shower unbelted than I was locked at the bed, and tomorrow morning I will be belted alone.

I must confess that I still hate the belt, and I am waiting for the weekend to get back to a normal life. The discomfort is high and I have severe doubts that a woman can wear such a belt for a long period. The good points are that our sexual game is lasting a lot longer and I am sure that on Friday we will have a wonderful time when the belt is off.

I will probably write you again at the end of the week to tell you a bit more about the further feelings and experience.

Best regards
Katrin

Third experience on row

Dear XXXXX,

Here is the latest episode of my experience with the cb.

After the very difficult start with the cb, my husband decided to have a trial period to try to get me used to it:

I will be belted 36 hours and have a 12 hour break, locked to our bed, in order to prevent me from doing silly things. So, beginning Thursday, we started that routine.

Thursday morning I was allowed to take a shower and then my husband locked me in the belt without the secondary shield. I had to wear it up to Friday night with only a one hour pause on Friday morning.

I felt really terrible, I can not cope with the belt. I can not sit for more than 1 hour. I feel wet and dirty all the time, and completely frustated. On the Friday night as promised I was unbelted and my husband locked my arms behind by back.

Saturday morning I was feeling better and I hoped to have a bit of fun. No chance - he belted me again and we had a " normal day".

This continued up to last week end despite his promise to keep me belted for only one week. So I am wearing the cb now for almost a month with that routine (36 hours on and a 12 hour pause.)

I had no chance to have sex inbetween, and I still have difficulties to cope with it.

Nevertheless I must admit that last week end we had really good fun:

We invited our best friends for a sexual evening. The theme was the cb. Our frineds had allready seen the belt but this time it was a bit different. My husband gave the keys to our friends and told them to unlock me if they wished to. It took a long time, but during the night they dec�ded to unlock me. I had one of the best orgasms I have ever had. I began to understand why some wear a cb for long periods. It is so wonderful to feel free after that time.

The following morning our friends informed us that Sylvie will be measured for a cb and asked for advice. We have measured her all together - this was great fun and I think they will go for a txxxxxxx. But this is not yet decided.

This morning my husband has asked me if I wanted to be belted again and I have accepted. I don't know how long I will have to wear it but I am afraid it will be for a longer period this time.

Katrin

No comments:

Post a Comment